Camp Merlins Sheffield – is a magical holiday camp designed for 4 – 11 year olds
Camp Merlins Sheffield – Situated in the stunning grounds of Mylnhurst School, Sheffield. Specialities of the camp include fun swimming sessions, street dance, team sports plus a selection of arts and crafts to suit everyone’s needs.
Safe in the hands of our talented and caring staff, we aim to provide your child with memorable experiences, laughter and new friendships.
The Team is looking forward to meeting you soon at CampMerlins.
Specialities of the camp include fun swimming sessions, street dance, team sports plus a selection of arts and crafts to suit everyone’s needs.
Summer Camp Dates
Camp Merlins starts with registration at 08.30 and ends at 16.00. You can pick and choose the sessions that meet your needs from one day upwards.
What to bring along
Your child will need:
- A packed lunch, named water bottle and a snack for break time – extra water will be provided throughout the day.
- Swimming kit and towel. ( Mylnhurst Camp Only)
- On sunny days, spare clothes (for water fights), sun hat and sun cream.
To give that little bit of extra holiday help we have extra time until 17.45 with drinks and a snack. Whilst at Camp Merlins, your child can attend this extra session to suit your needs.
Camp Merlins is delivered by qualified and fully dedicated staff in a healthy, safe and positive environment.
What to wear
Please wear sports shoes and casual, comfy sportswear that is appropriate to the weather.
- Payment must be made when booking with a credit or debit card. Late bookings can be accommodated subject to availability and when payment is made within 24 hours.
- Payment can be made by childcare vouchers. Please contact us if you require our reference number for your childcare voucher company
- We no longer accept payment on the day therefore it is critical you book and make payment in advance.